Terms and Conditions
SIDNEY FRANK IMPORTING COMPANY, INC.'S LEGAL NOTICE
This copyright notice applies to all proprietary material throughout this Internet site (this "Site").
Unless otherwise noted, product names, designs, logos, titles, text, images, audio or video within this Site are the trademarks, service marks, trade names or other property of Sidney Frank Importing Company, Inc. ("SFIC") or Mast Jagermeister AG [the "Intellectual Property"]. All other unregistered and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Intellectual Property displayed on the Site without the written permission of SFIC.
Use of this Site
SFIC. maintains this Site for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of this Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and visual without SFIC's written permission. Changes periodically are made to the information contained in this Site.
No Warranties; Limitation of Liability THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSES, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SFIC and Mast Jagermeister AG assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any such damages to or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, text, images, video or audio from the Site or any linked sites.
In no event shall SFIC or any other party, involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Site, or any of their affiliates, or the officers, directors, employees, shareholders, or agents of each of them, be liable for any damages of any kind, including without limitation any direct, special, incidental, indirect, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages, and on theory of liability whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of, or your browsing in, or your links to other sites from, this Site.
Unaffiliated Products and Sites
Descriptions of, or references to, products, publications or sites not owned by SFIC or Mast Jagermeister or its affiliates do not imply endorsement of that product, publication or site. SFIC has not reviewed all material linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any such material. Your linking to any other sites is at your own risk.
Communications with this Site
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate the law. SFIC will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing SFIC to disclose the identity of or help identify anyone posting any such information or materials.
Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by e-mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and non-proprietary. SFIC cannot prevent the "harvesting" of information from this Site, and you may be contacted by SFIC or unrelated third parties, by e-mail or otherwise, within or outside of this Site. Anything you transmit may be edited by or on behalf of SFIC may or may not be posted to this Site at the sole discretion of SFIC and may be used by SFIC or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore SFIC is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
Although SFIC may from time to time monitor or review discussion, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, SFIC is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. SFIC assumes no responsibility or liability for any actions or communications by you or any unrelated third party within or outside of this Site.
United States Governing Law This Site was developed in the United States of America in accordance with and shall be governed by, and your browsing in and use of the Site shall be deemed acceptance of, the laws of the State of New York, United States of America. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this Site may be viewed internationally and may contain references to products or services not available in all countries. References to a particular product or services do not imply that SFIC intends to make such products or services available in such countries.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that SFIC does not own or control, or to people that SFIC does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- SFIC collects personally identifiable information when you register for a Site account, when you use certain Site services, when you visit web pages, and when you enter promotions and contests. This site may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with JagerStore.com, use certain services, complete surveys or enter promotions or contests, we may ask for your name, email address, birth date, shipping address, and certain other specified information requested in surveys, promotions and contests. Once you register with JagerStore.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- JagerStore.com also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested.
- SFIC uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials, promotions, contests, band news and events.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- SFIC will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- SFIC may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of SFIC to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate Jager.com Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- SFIC may set and access Jager.com cookies on your computer.
SFIC may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
35% Alc/Vol (70 Proof)
Imported by Sidney Frank Importing Company, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.